Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist warns of dollar speculation.. “It will raise food prices”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist warns of dollar speculation.. “It will raise food prices” Empty An economist warns of dollar speculation.. “It will raise food prices”

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jan 2023, 5:34 am

[size=45][size=41]An economist warns of dollar speculation.. “It will raise food prices”[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi warned, on Wednesday, of the continued rise in commodity and food prices as a result of; Speculation of dollar prices in the local markets, while stressing that prices do not return directly if the dollar prices return.
    Al-Marsoumi said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the prices of commodities and foodstuffs will remain high even if the dollar prices decrease against the Iraqi dinar,” noting that “entry tax prices are raised on goods, services and foodstuffs entering Iraq during the period of high exchange rate.” .
    And he continued, "Speculation of dollar prices caused prices to rise in the local markets, especially the main commodities and foodstuffs for citizens," pointing out that "the period of the rise in the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar has not been determined so far, and there are government measures that we do not know if they will control the rise or not." .
    And between Al-Marsoumi, “The Central Bank is the party concerned mainly with finding solutions to the problem of the crisis of the high price of the dollar and controlling it in the coming period.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:44 pm