Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan announces the import of 3.65 million barrels of oil from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan announces the import of 3.65 million barrels of oil from Iraq Empty Jordan announces the import of 3.65 million barrels of oil from Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Jan 2023, 4:48 am

Jordan announces the import of 3.65 million barrels of oil from Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-07 03:47
    Font

Shafaq News / Jordan announced, on Saturday, that Jordan's total imports of Iraqi oil during the period from September 2021 to last December amounted to 3.65 million barrels, equivalent to 490 thousand tons of crude.

The Director of the Oil and Gas Directorate at the Jordanian Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Iman Awwad, stated, in a statement seen by Shafaq News agency, that "Jordan's total imports of Iraqi oil during the period from September 2021 until last December amounted to 3.65 million barrels, equivalent to 490 thousand tons of oil." raw".
    Awwad added, "Jordan imports Iraqi crude oil according to a memorandum of understanding for the processing of crude oil signed between the Jordanian and Iraqi governments, in effect since the beginning of September 2021."
    According to the memorandum of understanding, Jordan buys Iraqi crude oil to meet part of its annual oil needs at a rate of 10,000 barrels per day based on the average monthly price of Brent crude minus $16 per barrel to cover the difference in quality and transportation fees.
    According to the memorandum, the Jordanian authorities are obligated to provide tank tanks for transporting Iraqi crude oil from Iraq to the Jordanian Petroleum Refinery in Zarqa, and the tanks are distributed equally between the Jordanian and Iraqi companies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:38 am