Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

You Will Be Shocked.. A Money Laundering Network Exposed By A Parliamentarian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

You Will Be Shocked.. A Money Laundering Network Exposed By A Parliamentarian Empty You Will Be Shocked.. A Money Laundering Network Exposed By A Parliamentarian

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jan 2023, 8:55 am

You Will Be Shocked.. A Money Laundering Network Exposed By A Parliamentarian
    01/21/2023

Earth News/ A member of the Parliamentary Economic Committee, Soran Omar Saeed, revealed today, Saturday, a network of money laundering and dollar smuggling.
    Saeed said in a statement, a copy of which Earth News received, that in the “Kurdistan region, there is a case of money laundering by (RA) and his network before the Sulaymaniyah Investigation Court, and the security authorities, courts and the public prosecutor must take deterrent measures against this network.”
    He added, "This serious international crime of money laundering, a case that has taken a big step in Iraq, and these corrupt people, even if they are in the UK or any other country, will end up with severe legal penalties!"
    And he continued, “(RA) is from the Sulaymaniyah Governorate and works in the Middle East Bank, the Sulaymaniyah branch. He forged customs data and documents, laundered hundreds of millions of dollars through the Central Bank’s transaction auction, and gave bribes to others, as internal and external investigations were opened, and the Integrity Commission is fully aware of the file. ".
    And he pointed out, “When the details of this big scandal are revealed, you will be shocked at what they did in the name of importing goods, falsifying documents, and withdrawing dollars!”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:18 pm