Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resources: Upcoming meetings with the Turkish side and dialogues with Iran on water shares

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resources: Upcoming meetings with the Turkish side and dialogues with Iran on water shares Empty Resources: Upcoming meetings with the Turkish side and dialogues with Iran on water shares

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jan 2023, 4:52 am

Resources: Upcoming meetings with the Turkish side and dialogues with Iran on water shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Thursday, the Ministry of Water Resources revealed upcoming meetings with the Turkish side and dialogues with Iran on the water file and ensuring a fair share for Iraq.
    Adviser to the Minister of Water Resources Hassan Al-Saffar said, "A technical delegation from the Ministry of Water Resources will meet with the Turkish side in early February to discuss Iraq's water shares," explaining that "Iraq hopes from the Turkish side to increase water releases from 250 to 500 cubic meters per second in the Euphrates Basin." Because the current quantities do not meet the actual needs of Iraq. 
    He added, "As for the Iranian side, the Minister of Water Resources, Aoun Diab, discussed with Tehran's ambassador in Baghdad, Muhammad Sadiq Al Kazem, the water file and the joint sharing between the two countries, and there is an ongoing dialogue in this regard." 
    Regarding water releases from Syria, Al-Saffar confirmed, "Iraq has bilateral agreements with Damascus, and as a result, we are provided with the agreed water share," according to the official news agency.

Views 436
    Added 01/26/2023 - 7:44 PM
    Updated 01/27/2023 - 1:51 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:59 am