Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This Is How The Dollar Crisis Was Made.. And This Is How The Sudanese Became! C 2

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This Is How The Dollar Crisis Was Made.. And This Is How The Sudanese Became! C 2 Empty This Is How The Dollar Crisis Was Made.. And This Is How The Sudanese Became! C 2

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jan 2023, 9:03 am

This Is How The Dollar Crisis Was Made.. And This Is How The Sudanese Became! C 2
    Last updated January 27, 2023
    [rtl]Written by: Samir Obaid[/rtl]
    [rtl]# Important note:[/rtl]
    [rtl]1- The dollar crisis will continue to escalate. There is no imminent solution to it, especially when some forces within the framework used it as a maneuver to escape from the obligations imposed by the framework on the Kurds and Sunnis. I also used it as a tool to shuffle the cards and the market and reap profits, and to pass the plan to establish the new deep state inside Iraq, despite the objections of Mr. Al-Sudani, who refused and refuses this.
    2- But all of this is fraught with danger and destruction at any moment, as long as the framework is not honest with what happened to it. And insists on not (passing the election law, which is supposed to be decided within 3 months, and the provincial elections, and announcing the term of the parliament, which is supposed to be one year and one, and announcing the date of early elections.” There are paragraphs 3 and paragraph 11 of the political agreement, which must be implemented).. It seems that the framework wants to Imposing a fait accompli, and continuing with a government for a period of 3 years. This in itself is a mine that will detonate the coalition of the so-called state administration and return to the square before the formation of the Sudanese government. Especially since the one who set the conditions and arranged them is the Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] goals achieved by Mr. Al-Sadr while he was at home!
    1- Sayyed Muqtada al-Sadr, while he is at home and outside the government and the political process, and he is reaping points and goals. For example, he is the one who won the results of the Arab Gulf Championship in Basra “Gulf 25” and knew how to base the victory on him and on the project of refusing subordination and clinging to Iraq’s Arab identity and “neither eastern nor western”!
    2-
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:- We know very well that Al-Sadr’s opponents do not like this talk, and many of them think that we are Sadrists and we only look at Mr. Al-Sadr (which is an honor that we do not claim).[/rtl]

[rtl]Knowing that we (we love the stances of Sayyid Muqtada al-Sadr) because they benefit our people and limit the encroachment of loyalists abroad. And because they benefit our identity and belonging, the consolidation of the sovereignty of our country, and the restoration of dignity to the Arab Shiites in Iraq, who have become a third class in their Arab country, Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Also, it does not mean at all that we do not speak or criticize the al-Sadr group and the leaders of the Sadrist movement (we have separated and separated the positions and policies of Mr. al-Sadr and the al-Sadr group)….[/rtl]

[rtl]* B: - And I say it without hesitation (if I were an advisor to Mr. Al-Sadr and he actually listened to me, I would have asked him to sweep Iraq and redraw it again through new national alliances in which all Iraqi mosaics would be exclusively loyal to Iraq / and he is capable of that), but I know very well that (most of Those close to Mr. Sadr will not allow this. Because they have interests, commercial relations, and political dreams. And they have improper intentions with an absolute percentage, which is 100%, but their percentage varies. And there are some of them who have contacts from under the table with al-Sadr’s local and non-local opponents, and they had a role in influencing and a role in restricting His Eminence to narrow problems, and they are They deliberately did that....and Mr. Sadr finally discovered them himself. And he began with cleansing and soft reform, and this is courageous for Mr. Sadr![/rtl]
    [rtl]1- The Al-Attar group, and until this hour, they are playing a very dangerous game with the issue of not announcing the date of (early elections) and according to the political platform or program of the Sudanese government. Which stipulated commitments and timings, and this was proven by Mr. Barzani himself. And the procrastination of the framework for these commitments made Mr. Barzani finally restore his contacts with Mr. Sadr.[/rtl]
    [rtl]2- The framework perpetuates the dollar crisis in order to evade through it one of the most important conditions of the political agreement between the framework group on the one hand and the Kurds and Sunnis on the other. The more the framework insists on the policy of escaping forward and the policy of provoking crises, the closer the Kurds will be to Mr. Sadr, and the Sunnis will follow them to return things to their proper place.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ball is in the Sudanese court!
    1- The ball is in the court of Mr. Al-Sudani, if he is brave, and he is by announcing the date of (early elections). With this announcement, the dollar crisis will begin to recede, and demonstrations of (Sadrists, Tishreen, and other opposition) will not take to the street because of the dollar crisis. And because of the scheme of the framework by escaping forward and not executing the entitlements signed by the Kurds and Sunnis. Al-Sudani will get the support of the international community. It will protect him from the framework's reactions, and Al-Sadr and the Kurds will stand with him.
    2- Mr. Al-Sudani, if he remains captive to the framework’s policies, the (dollar crisis) will not be resolved, and the dollar will rise more and more, and it will reach 170 and even 185, and at that time the Iraqi dinar will end, and he will bear the responsibility for this. The Sudanese cut the road quickly!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is another option!
    There is a new option that some sane people are quietly working on. But the new guard inside the frame refuses this because he believes a golden opportunity has come to him and he will not give it. The new option is to talk to Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr to accept that (half of the Sudanese government) be for the Sadrists. With a pledge to announce the age of the government (12 months to 18 months), may al-Sadr be satisfied with this offer. But there is no guarantee that Mr. Sadr will accept this offer.[/rtl]

[rtl]May God protect Iraq and Iraqis from all evil![/rtl]
    [rtl]Samir Ebeid
    January 27, 2023[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:33 pm