Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We do not need foreign fighters on our land in our fight against terrorism and committed to s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We do not need foreign fighters on our land in our fight against terrorism and committed to s Empty Abadi: We do not need foreign fighters on our land in our fight against terrorism and committed to s

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:13 pm

Abadi: We do not need foreign fighters on our land in our fight against terrorism and committed to solve all the problems with the province

Sunday 14 September 2014
    | 17:03

Abadi promised the Iraqi people not to remain silent about any case of corruption in state institutions

The head of the Iraqi government, Haider Alabader not need a fortune-teller to foreign fighters at home to help him in his war against terrorism, pointing out that the protection of all Iraqis from organizing Daash risk posed to the country is part of the responsibility, declaring his commitment to resolving all the problems with the Kurdistan Region.

Abadi promised the Iraqi people not to remain silent about any case of corruption in state institutions, noting that the country's relations with the security forces need to be addressed, pointing in the same context that the issue of Dhuluiya in the heart of the state will not allow its fall.

And relations with neighboring countries, it was announced Abadi that Turkey is willing to cooperate with Iraq in its war against terrorism, noting that Iraq seeks to establish cooperative relations medical with their neighbors and to send a positive message to all the countries of the region on the basis of economic integration, calling for the international coalition to set up a fund donors to re- reconstruction of areas devastated by the organization Daash. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:57 am