Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An urgent session of parliament headed by al-Jubouri

chouchou
    chouchou

An urgent session of parliament headed by al-Jubouri Empty An urgent session of parliament headed by al-Jubouri

Post by chouchou Tue 16 Sep 2014, 5:58 am

{Baghdad: Euphrates New} began on Tuesday, the regular session of parliament {15}.
    [ltr]According to a parliamentary source told {Euphrates News} that "the ordinary parliament session {15} began, headed by Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri."

The prime minister arrived Haider Abadi to the House of Representatives to provide candidates for ministerial portfolios vacant, and vote on them during a session of Parliament today.

And the holding of the Iraqi National Alliance, today held a meeting to discuss the candidate to fill the post of interior minister.
    It is scheduled to vote on the House of Representatives of the remaining ministerial cab, and host Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq to discuss the file displaced.

And raised the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, on the eighth of September current session of Parliament normal to Tuesday, after the vote of confidence for the government of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and choose the Vice President and the Prime Minister and First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, in addition to the government program, which was made by al-Abadi, while remained Ministries of Interior and Defense, and water resources and the Displacement and Migration, education, women, managed by proxy for the agreement, while the blocks on the names of candidates.

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has pledged during a session of the announcement of candidates for the ministries decisively My defense and interior during the period of a week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:13 am