Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rasheed begins his first steps to obtain the main membership in the international visa card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rasheed begins his first steps to obtain the main membership in the international visa card Empty Al-Rasheed begins his first steps to obtain the main membership in the international visa card

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2023, 5:24 am

Al-Rasheed begins his first steps to obtain the main membership in the international visa card
    • Time: 04/06/2023 12:24:42

• Read: 377 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Al Rasheed Bank announced the start of its first steps to obtain the main membership in the international Visa Card Company.
    The bank stated in a statement received by {Euphrates News} that "a meeting was held today, chaired by Basem Abd Ali Youssef, the general manager, and in the presence of the assistant general manager, the cards department, the comprehensive system unit, and representatives of the Visa Card company, where the offer submitted by the company and the privileges that the bank will obtain from membership were explained." 
    And he indicated that "the bank demanded that the services provided by the company include various services at the lowest costs and with international advantages that facilitate the citizen's electronic financial transactions at the lowest costs and as quickly as possible. In conclusion, it was agreed to develop an efficient and effective work plan for the development of electronic payment business." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:13 pm