Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Despite the agreement between the government and Erbil, Kurdistan's oil is still suspended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Despite the agreement between the government and Erbil, Kurdistan's oil is still suspended Empty Despite the agreement between the government and Erbil, Kurdistan's oil is still suspended

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Apr 2023, 4:48 am

[rtl]Despite the agreement between the government and Erbil, Kurdistan's oil is still suspended[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee, Ali Al-Lami, confirmed that the mechanism for exporting oil from the Kurdistan region has not changed after the decision of the International Tribunal, indicating that the recent agreement with the Baghdad government did not change. the previous conditions.

Al-Lami said in a press interview, "The agreement of the central and regional governments has not been implemented until now, because of the Turkish side," noting that "according to the agreement, the sums remain under the control of the region, as nothing has changed after the agreement from the situation in the past.”

He stressed that "the Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) will not be able to obtain the oil resources exported from the region."

And he continued, “The mechanism for exporting oil from the Kurdistan region, after the international decision, will not change, because the problem continues, through wrong procedures and adopting other ways to sell crude oil, without the knowledge of the center, in addition to what happened from the agreement, came to follow the advertiser of oil.” Without addressing the oil smuggled through tanks.

He explained, "According to information, the Kurdistan region exports 700,000 barrels of oil, and this matter was not addressed in the recent agreement."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:28 pm