Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: Earthquake damage hinders our exports to Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: Earthquake damage hinders our exports to Türkiye Empty Oil Minister: Earthquake damage hinders our exports to Türkiye

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2023, 4:44 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oil Minister: Earthquake damage hinders our exports to Türkiye

[size=45]Oil Minister Hayan Abdul Ghani attributed the non-resumption of oil exports from the Kurdistan region to the Turkish earthquake, pointing out that this earthquake caused damage to the Ceyhan port. Abdul-Ghani said, in a television interview followed by (Al-Mada), that "an agreement has been concluded between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to resume oil exports through the Turkish port of Ceyhan."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The agreement provides for the joint export of oil between the federal government and the regional government and through the authorized company, which is the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO)." Abdul-Ghani indicated, "The agreement also provides for a review of all contracts that existed between the region and the commercial companies that buy the region's oil, in addition to agreeing on other points."[/size]
    [size=45]And he talked about, "There is a problem that was a reason for delaying the resumption of exports from the Kurdistan region, which is that the earthquake that occurred in Turkey recently caused damage to the export pipeline, and the Turkish side is now in the process of repairing that damage."[/size]
    [size=45]Abdul-Ghani pointed out that "the cessation of oil exports through the Kurdistan region has affected the country's financial imports from the region's oil, as it is effectively involved in financing the federal budget." And he continues, “The budget imposed the quantities of oil exported across the region at a level of up to 400,000 barrels per day.”[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 5:36 am