Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The budget marathon.. Political and technical objections met by disagreements that may afflict its p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The budget marathon.. Political and technical objections met by disagreements that may afflict its p Empty The budget marathon.. Political and technical objections met by disagreements that may afflict its p

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2023, 7:25 am

[size=45][size=41]The budget marathon.. Political and technical objections met by disagreements that may afflict its provisions[/size]
     19 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The researcher in economic and political affairs, Nabil Jabbar Al-Tamimi, revealed today, Tuesday, the existence of political and technical objections to the budget law that will hinder its legislation in the House of Representatives.
    Al-Tamimi said, in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “there are political and technical objections that impede the enactment of the budget law, including the objection of the Sunni political parties, to the governorate allocations (development of regions) and the shares of (the liberated governorates reconstruction fund).”
    And he indicated that “there are objections by some parties to the coordination framework on the (trilateral budget), as these parties fear that the prime minister will sign an open exchange instrument for three years, from which the latter will benefit to enhance his political position and influence during the coming years at the expense of other Shiite parties.”
    The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, had presented a draft budget law for three consecutive years, in an experiment that is the first of its kind in Iraq.
    The House of Representatives completed the second reading of the Federal General Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal years (2023, 2024 , 2025).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:50 pm