Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aborgev is discussing with an expatriate director to benefit from his experience and invest it in Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aborgev is discussing with an expatriate director to benefit from his experience and invest it in Ir Empty Aborgev is discussing with an expatriate director to benefit from his experience and invest it in Ir

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2023, 7:59 am

Aborgev is discussing with an expatriate director to benefit from his experience and invest it in Iraq
    • Time: 04/26/2023 11:10:32

• Read: 884 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} Undersecretary of the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, Nawfal Abu-Ghaif, received the expatriate Iraqi director and journalist Rushdi Salih Al-Fatlawi at the ministry's headquarters.
    A statement by the Office of the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Culture, of which {Euphrates News} received a copy, stated that Abu Ragheef discussed with Al-Fatlawi "a number of media and artistic ideas and proposals that the director carried after his qualitative experience in Germany, and the importance of benefiting from them in various creative spaces in the emerging media and directorial institutions, at the level of The media network and the relevant joints of the Ministry of Culture.
    The statement added, "The meeting also touched on the role of Iraqi creators and their rich experiences in different countries of the world, and the need to benefit from them and invest them in Iraq as best as possible."
    Aborgev thanked the director, Al-Fatlawi, for "his constant communication and keenness to be present in the media scene throughout his years of exile and work abroad."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:02 pm