Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei informs the Iraqi president of his objection to the presence of "even one American" in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei informs the Iraqi president of his objection to the presence of "even one American" in Iraq Empty Khamenei informs the Iraqi president of his objection to the presence of "even one American" in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2023, 4:44 am

Khamenei informs the Iraqi president of his objection to the presence of "even one American" in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-30 03:52
    Font

Shafaq News/ Reuters news agency quoted Iran's Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, as saying during a reception with Iraqi President Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid yesterday, Saturday, that the presence of one American soldier in Iraq is a lot.

This statement was not included in the statement distributed by the Iraqi Presidency about the Iraqi President's visit and his meeting with Khamenei. He also did not want the Iranian leader to say that the United States is not a reliable friend and that Iraq should not allow the presence of any American forces on its soil.
     However, Iranian media quoted Khamenei as saying, "The Americans are not friends of Iraq. The Americans are no one's friends, and they are not even loyal to their European friends."
    Khamenei went on to tell the Iraqi president that "the presence of even one American in Iraq is a great deal."
    The agency pointed out that there are about 2,500 US soldiers in Iraq contributing to providing advice and support to the Iraqi forces in the framework of the fight against ISIS.
    In a statement received by Shafaq News agency, the Iraqi presidency stated, "Rashid and Khamenei reviewed the established and existing friendship relations between Iraq and Iran, where the Iraqi president stressed the importance of strengthening and strengthening them in a way that serves the common interests of the two neighboring peoples."
    Reuters pointed out that the Iraqi president did not make any reference to his country's relations with the United States.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 12:00 pm