Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A call to the government to initiate action to stop the domination of lands in Baghdad and the provi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A call to the government to initiate action to stop the domination of lands in Baghdad and the provi Empty A call to the government to initiate action to stop the domination of lands in Baghdad and the provi

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2024, 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A call to the government to initiate action to stop the domination of lands in Baghdad and the provinces[/size]
    • Today 14:05

Information / Baghdad 
    Today, Thursday, a member of the State of Law coalition, Saad Al-Muttalabi, called on the government to conduct a broad campaign to stop the dominance of agricultural land gangs.
    Al-Muttalabi told Al-Maalouma, “These gangs are cutting up lands and selling them in a bad way that disrupts the urban planning of Baghdad and the provinces,” noting, “This phenomenon has become unnatural and widespread, and carries bad consequences.”
    He added, "This phenomenon of seizing lands, especially agricultural ones, has become very dangerous and has begun to expand abnormally, and behind it are gangs and mafias that claim to have ties to political parties."
    He added, "The expansion of the phenomenon has negative repercussions and a direct impact on the urban planning of cities and state infrastructure projects," calling on "the government to launch a broad security campaign to stop this phenomenon, not limit it." Ended/25 AD

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 9:39 pm