Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secret conversations boil behind the efforts to dismiss Al-Halbousi.. The leaders determine the deci

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secret conversations boil behind the efforts to dismiss Al-Halbousi.. The leaders determine the deci Empty Secret conversations boil behind the efforts to dismiss Al-Halbousi.. The leaders determine the deci

Post by Rocky Mon May 08, 2023 6:02 am

Secret conversations boil behind the efforts to dismiss Al-Halbousi.. The leaders determine the decisive day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, announced today, Sunday, that half of the Sunni forces support the dismissal of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from his post.
    Odeh said to (Baghdad Today), that "it is not possible to hide the presence of a strong trend among the Sunni house in changing the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, in light of the presence of more than half of the forces that adopt this trend and do not hide it, but rather a declared matter, even in its dialogue with the political forces, which is being put forward clearly." ".
    And he added, "The decision to change Al-Halbousi is the right of the Sunni house with all its powers, pointing out that" things are taking place strongly in this track, but the date for deciding whether to change or stay will take place after the completion of the vote on the 2023 budget.
    And while he indicated that "there are indeed deep differences between Al-Khanjar and Al-Halbousi," he stressed that "the framework does not interfere in this matter and is left to the forces of the Sunni house," stressing that "what matters to us is the decision of the Sunni house and the unification of its decisions regarding its position on the presidency of the House of Representatives, and the Shiite house supports No decision in this context.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:13 am