Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political warning against the dominance of progress in sovereign positions within the reform wave

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A political warning against the dominance of progress in sovereign positions within the reform wave Empty A political warning against the dominance of progress in sovereign positions within the reform wave

Post by Rocky Mon 15 May 2023, 5:14 am

[size=52]A political warning against the dominance of progress in sovereign positions within the reform wave[/size]
    • Today 12:30

• 2 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]A political warning against the dominance of progress on sovereign occasions within the reform wave
    Information/Baghdad..
    Jamila al-Obeidi, a former deputy from Nineveh Governorate, warned the government against Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi circumventing the recent decisions regarding the replacement of the last sovereign positions.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
      Al-Obeidi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "There is a real fear that Al-Halbousi will seize the positions of the dismissed general managers included in the reform plan and bring leaders from a party that came forward in their place."
     She added, "This step will serve as a new revival for the Taqaddam party in Nineveh, as those leaders will work to raise its popularity and electoral balance due to the acquisition of positions."
     She pointed out that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani's visit to Nineveh was very important and achieved remarkable success, and everyone should support al-Sudani in his next steps in the province and at the level of Iraq."
     Sheikh Ahmad al-Dulaimi, one of the sheikhs and notables of Anbar Governorate, had confirmed in a previous statement to Al-Maalouma that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi failed to obtain guarantees from the Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani regarding the exemption of A number of leaders of the Taqaddam party in Anbar. End / 25 p.m
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:33 pm