Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Suron": Progress in talks with "victory" .. And positions do not concern us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Suron": Progress in talks with "victory" .. And positions do not concern us Empty "Suron": Progress in talks with "victory" .. And positions do not concern us

Post by Rocky Tue 29 May 2018, 3:01 am

"Suron": Progress in talks with "victory" .. And positions do not concern us
    May 29 2018 10:29 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Alliance Suron[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The alliance, "Saron" supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, the existence of significant progress in talks with the victory bloc, led by Abadi, it is hoped that will produce tangible results soon.

"The rapprochement in the political and electoral programs makes us close to the alliance with the Al-Nasr bloc and the stream of wisdom and the parties with their weight in the Sunni and Kurdish circles," said a coalition member in the name of Khazal Khashan.

Khashan added: "The alliance of Sawson is sticking to his position in the search for programs that serve the citizen, and does not care to assign executive positions, as much as the issue of ending outstanding problems and provide basic services to citizens."
    [rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 10:48 pm