Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning expects a decrease in the poverty rate in Iraq to less than 20%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning expects a decrease in the poverty rate in Iraq to less than 20% Empty Planning expects a decrease in the poverty rate in Iraq to less than 20%

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Jun 2023, 4:27 am

Planning expects a decrease in the poverty rate in Iraq to less than 20%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation predicted that the poverty rate in Iraq would drop to less than 20%.
    The official spokesman for the ministry said in a press interview, "The ministry will launch soon, and next July, the economic and social survey of families in all of Iraq, including the Kurdistan Region," noting that "the survey will give us new indicators about the poverty line in Iraq, the gathering centers of the poor, and the poorest provinces." .
    He added, "The last poverty survey was in the year 2015, which recorded a rate of 21 percent," noting that "preliminary expectations indicate a decrease in the poverty index, and that it is below the level of 20 percent."
    Iraq ranked 78th in the world and the eighth in the Arab world as the poorest country during the year 2023, according to the "Global Finance" magazine, which specializes in classifying the countries of the world.
    The concept of "poverty" differs from "extreme poverty" or "absolute poverty", as the latter was originally defined by the United Nations in 1995 as "a condition characterized by severe deprivation of basic human needs, including food, safe drinking water and sanitation facilities". health, health, shelter, education and information, and it depends not only on income but also on access to services.”

Views 17
    Added 06/15/2023 - 11:51 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:38 am