Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will resume its sessions tomorrow, and "important and controversial" laws await it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament will resume its sessions tomorrow, and "important and controversial" laws await it Empty Parliament will resume its sessions tomorrow, and "important and controversial" laws await it

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2023, 9:12 am

Parliament will resume its sessions tomorrow, and "important and controversial" laws await it
    • Time: 07/14/2023 15:38:37

• Read: 793 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} Tomorrow, Saturday, the House of Representatives will resume its regular sessions after the end of its legislative recess, which lasted for a full month. Parliament is awaiting a package of important laws that have political differences.
    The Presidency of Parliament published the agendas for the next Saturday and Monday sessions, for the legislative chapter that awaits a number of important and controversial laws, most notably the oil and gas laws, the general amnesty and combating domestic violence, and the intelligence and anti-terrorism apparatus laws.
    The House of Representatives has previously been subjected to many popular criticisms due to the delay in enacting important laws since the previous parliamentary sessions.
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Raed al-Maliki, said, "There are important laws awaiting the House of Representatives for enactment, especially laws that have political differences, and they have been postponed since previous sessions because of those differences on the political, legal and technical level."
    He added, "These controversial laws directly affect the life of the citizen, and that is why there is importance to enacting them and resolving differences over them, and for this there will be dialogues and negotiations in order to legislate these laws, but the matter will not be easy and will not be devoid of renewed differences within the dome of Parliament between the blocs, even within the One Coalition.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:48 pm