Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New legal procedures for the equivalence of certificates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New legal procedures for the equivalence of certificates Empty New legal procedures for the equivalence of certificates

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2023, 4:53 am

New legal procedures for the equivalence of certificates
    The first  2023/07/18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Omar Abdul Latif

First Deputy of the Higher Education Committee in the House of Representatives, Adel Al-Rikabi, revealed that a draft law for the equivalence of certificates will be submitted for the first reading in the coming days. To consolidate higher education and re-consider the certificate granted by universities, whether inside or outside Iraq.” Noting that “the draft law does not approve acceptance for a period of 4 months as a period of residence or for distance study” online “as happened when Corona swept the countries of the world.Al-Rikabi continued, "The law will oblige postgraduate students from employees to take a study leave, and nothing else is allowed, and all of this will happen if the law is approved and enforced."

Edited by: Wael Al-Malook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:23 am