Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government of Erbil is in a difficult situation.. Baghdad decides to pay the salaries of only 6%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government of Erbil is in a difficult situation.. Baghdad decides to pay the salaries of only 6% Empty The government of Erbil is in a difficult situation.. Baghdad decides to pay the salaries of only 6%

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2023, 2:29 pm

The government of Erbil is in a difficult situation.. Baghdad decides to pay the salaries of only 6% of the Peshmerga members
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    Today, Saturday (July 29, 2023), a high-ranking official in the Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan Regional Government revealed a federal decision from Baghdad to pay the salaries of only about 6% of the Peshmerga members, i.e. to only 23,000 out of 400,000.
    The source told "Baghdad Today", that "the federal government decided not to pay the full salaries of the Ministry of Peshmerga, which amount to 400,000 members, but rather sends the salaries of 23,000 members per month," stressing that "this decision will embarrass the regional government a lot and will put it in a very difficult position, and make it forced to Complementing the salary shortage from its budget share.
    He explained that "the regional government needs 133 billion dinars monthly to pay the salaries of the Peshmerga Ministry, but the budget allocated by the federal government amounts to only 19 billion dinars to pay salaries."
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi budget includes the allocation of 9 trillion Iraqi dinars and 764 billion for the Ministry of Defense, including the share of the Ministry of Peshmerga allocated from this amount, which is 228 billion and 304 million Iraqi dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:20 pm