Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Labor: We expect more than two million people to be covered by social assistance at the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Labor: We expect more than two million people to be covered by social assistance at the  Empty Minister of Labor: We expect more than two million people to be covered by social assistance at the

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Aug 2023, 4:00 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Minister of Labor: We expect more than two million people to be covered by social assistance at the end of this year[/size]

[size=45]On Thursday, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, announced the completion of four meals for citizens eligible for social assistance, with the start of the fifth meal, while pointing out the possibility of covering 2.2 million citizens by the end of this year.[/size]
    [size=45]The minister said, "The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs has completed four meals of the social subsidy, and a large number of citizens have been included in it," noting that "the fifth meal will be completed during the next few weeks."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Asadi added, "A process of intersecting the data is now taking place, and the ministry has raised many names of those who are eligible, and after the end of the analysis of the results of poverty, the fifth meal will be announced."[/size]
    [size=45]The minister continued, "The total number of those covered by social assistance has reached one million and 957 thousand citizens, and it is expected that the number of those covered will reach two million and 200 thousand citizens registered with social assistance."[/size]
    [size=45]On July 22, 2023, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs revealed an increase in the number of families covered by social protection benefits, while it indicated that the number of beneficiaries will exceed two million by the end of this year.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:20 am