Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Director General of the Oil Pipelines Company sponsors an intellectual seminar for the Women Emp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Director General of the Oil Pipelines Company sponsors an intellectual seminar for the Women Emp Empty The Director General of the Oil Pipelines Company sponsors an intellectual seminar for the Women Emp

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2023, 4:47 am

[rtl]The Director General of the Oil Pipelines Company sponsors an intellectual seminar for the Women Empowerment Unit[/rtl]

economy  ,  2023/08/21 11:10  , Number of readings: 162 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The Oil Pipelines Company organized a symposium entitled "The Power of the Word", as part of the company's management interest in the educational and awareness aspect.[/rtl]

[rtl] The symposium was organized under the auspices of the General Manager of the company, Eng. Ali Abdul Karim Al-Moussawi, and in implementation of the strategic national plan for the empowerment of Iraqi women, in cooperation with the Training and Development Department of the company, and was attended by quite a few employees of the Oil Pipelines Company.[/rtl]
    [rtl] In this symposium, Mrs. Israa Ahmed Jamil, Ambassador of the International Academy for Self-Development and Self-Development, delivered a lecture on the concept of the word, its role and its positive impact on human life in various aspects of life, economic and social, according to a statement to the company's media.

The lecture also touched on many examples from the Holy Qur'an and other words that had a positive impact on the lives of people and contributed to development and advancement.

We must not miss pointing out that the symposium was enriched with extensive dialogues and discussions by the attendees, who expressed their appreciation for the simple and clear style of the lecture, especially in the correct use of means of explanation.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 12:40 pm