Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish movement calls on Baghdad to punish regional officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish movement calls on Baghdad to punish regional officials Empty A Kurdish movement calls on Baghdad to punish regional officials

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 4:50 am

[rtl]A Kurdish movement calls on Baghdad to punish regional officials[/rtl]

politics  ,  09/12/2023 11:03  Number of readings: 228 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Former deputy in the Parliamentary Finance Committee and leader of the Kurdistan Justice Group, Ahmed Hama, confirmed that regional officials are obstructing the delivery of oil revenues to Baghdad and Kurdish employees are the victims. [/rtl]
    [rtl]Hama said in a press statement, “The file of salaries of employees in the region has become a real problem and affects the living situation of Kurdish employees, and their suffering must be ended, just like employees in the center and south.” He added, "The federal government is punishing employees in the region instead of officials who obstruct the delivery of oil revenues." He pointed out, "The solution to this problem is the Kurdistan Regional Government's commitment to what is stated in the budget law and the financial revenue law until the allocations are sent by the federal government in Baghdad."He pointed out, "Some laws and legal materials need to be activated, as well as legislating the oil and gas law. If it is approved, it will contribute to a solution to the revenue problem between Baghdad and Erbil."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:35 pm