Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission reveals the number of those entitled to participate in the elections... and excludes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission reveals the number of those entitled to participate in the elections... and excludes  Empty The Commission reveals the number of those entitled to participate in the elections... and excludes

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Sep 2023, 7:09 am

The Commission reveals the number of those entitled to participate in the elections... and excludes 5 million voters
    • Time: 09/14/2023 13:20:50

• Read: 1,066 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The spokeswoman for the Electoral Commission, Jumana Al-Ghalai, announced the number of voters who are eligible to participate in the governorate council elections scheduled for next December 18.
    Al-Ghalai told {Al-Furat News} agency, “The total number of voters who were entitled to participate in the elections is more than 23 million voters, but those who have registered and have biometric cards are more than 16 million voters, and there will be a printing of more than two million voters, so that the total number will be 18 million who are entitled to participate in the elections because They have biometric cards,” meaning 5 million voters are excluded because they do not have biometric cards.
    She stated that "the Commission is accomplishing its tasks to provide an appropriate and suitable environment for holding fair, transparent and just elections and an environment conducive to participation, whether by voters or candidates," noting that "the Commission does not deal with expectations of participation rates, as it is a matter that maintains the framework of voters' freedom to participate or not."
    Al-Ghalai pointed out that "the commission will begin distributing biometric cards to candidates in November and December next year."
     The Independent High Electoral Commission has set next Saturday as the date for drawing the numbers of candidates, parties and political alliances participating in the upcoming local elections.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:09 pm