Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar.. Warnings against Al-Halbousi’s team seizing control of the election ballots and falsifying t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar.. Warnings against Al-Halbousi’s team seizing control of the election ballots and falsifying t Empty Anbar.. Warnings against Al-Halbousi’s team seizing control of the election ballots and falsifying t

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Sep 2023, 4:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Anbar.. Warnings against Al-Halbousi’s team seizing control of the election ballots and falsifying the results[/size]
    • Today 09:29

Information / Anbar..
    Naeem Al-Dulaimi, one of the sheikhs and notables of Anbar Governorate, warned on Saturday of the repercussions of the Taqadum Party, led by Muhammad Al-Halbousi, inserting its members into the Election Commission, indicating that this step aims to achieve victory at the expense of other blocs.
    Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to the Al-Ma’louma Agency, “The Taqaddum Party forced its representatives into the Commission’s office, which created a state of despair among citizens who hope that these elections will be fair and free of fraud and pressure on the Commission to achieve the desires of Al-Halbousi and his party.”
    He added, "The efforts of the influential blocs and parties may drag the governorate into political conflicts that will cast a shadow on the security situation due to the lack of political understandings."
    He pointed out that "the ruling party is working in a secret manner, under the pretext of corruption files, to remove a number of heads of service departments and replace them with figures loyal to the party in a step that would enable the ruling party to control all government departments."
    Al-Dulaimi continued, “Anbar will witness a political struggle between the Taqadum Party and the other parties to obtain political gains and not to serve the people of the governorate.” Ended / 12A

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:36 pm