Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi begins his election campaign through the “shuffles” of the Anbar municipality

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi begins his election campaign through the “shuffles” of the Anbar municipality Empty Al-Halbousi begins his election campaign through the “shuffles” of the Anbar municipality

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Sep 2023, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Halbousi begins his election campaign through the “shuffles” of the Anbar municipality[/size]
    • Today 10:52

Information / Anbar..
     An official source in Anbar Governorate acknowledged, on Tuesday, that candidates from the Taqaddam Party used municipal constituency mechanisms in electoral promotion operations in areas west of Anbar.
    The source said in a statement to the Maalouma Agency, “Candidates from the Taqadum Party, led by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, used the mechanisms of the municipal departments in the western Anbar regions in the process of placing pictures, posters, and electoral advertisements for the candidates in the places that were rented by the party’s candidates with the approval of the municipal directors, despite There is a circular from the office of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani prohibiting the use of state resources in electoral promotion operations.”
    The source added, "Influential candidates used the mechanisms of municipal districts in the process of covering some residential neighborhoods that belong to their electoral districts in a move aimed at winning the sympathy of the residents of these neighborhoods to elect them."
    He added, "The candidates of the Taqadum Party committed electoral violations before they were held, which is a dangerous indicator that paves the way for major violations that will occur when they are held." End / 12a

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 1:40 am