Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frame: America sent enough weapons within a week to kill 10,000 Palestinians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frame: America sent enough weapons within a week to kill 10,000 Palestinians Empty Frame: America sent enough weapons within a week to kill 10,000 Palestinians

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2023, 4:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Frame: America sent enough weapons within a week to kill 10,000 Palestinians[/size]
    • Today 09:49

Information / Baghdad..
     On Saturday, the leader of the coordination framework, Turki Al-Otbi, condemned Washington’s pumping of large quantities of weapons to the occupation.
    Al-Atbi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “America once again shows the ugly face of the White House by supporting the Zionist entity in confronting the Palestinian people by pumping large quantities of lethal weapons capable of killing more than 10,000 civilians through what we see from the flow of aircraft.” Loaded with missiles in large quantities.
    He added, "America wants to add fuel to the fire and push Tel Aviv to exterminate the Palestinian people in Gaza and the rest of the cities because Zionist thinking directly controls the decisions of the White House, stressing that "all the massacres in Gaza are borne by America and its ally, the usurping entity.”
     He pointed out that "America continues to support the wave of killing in Gaza by the Zionist entity in a way that reflects its hostility towards Arabs and Muslims and its support for an extremist entity that will inevitably disappear by the will of the Palestinian people."
    America had sent large quantities of weapons and equipment to Tel Aviv as part of its direct support in the bombing of Gaza and the rest of the Palestinian cities. Ended February 25

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 6:25 pm