Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The prime ministers of the new Yemeni government holds a Ph.D. from the University of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The prime ministers of the new Yemeni government holds a Ph.D. from the University of Baghdad Empty The prime ministers of the new Yemeni government holds a Ph.D. from the University of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Oct 2014, 4:19 am

The prime ministers of the new Yemeni government holds a Ph.D. from the University of Baghdad

Yemeni President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi issued a decree on Tuesday commissioned Ahmed Awad bin Mubarak as president of the new Yemeni government holds a degree from the University of Baghdad.
    The text of Presidential Decree No. 61 of 2014, commissioned by bin Mubarak to form a government stipulated by the peace agreement and national partnership, which was signed by the parties in Yemen last September 21 after the Houthis control of the capital Sanaa.
    The appointment came after bin Mubarak agrees Yemeni political parties earlier in the day to name a new head of the Yemeni government.
    For its part, rejected the group Huthi this assignment usually them outside the peace agreement and that he came "The decision of the external pressure."

Referred to as the new prime minister was born in 1968 in Aden - is married with three children and holds a doctorate in business administration from the University of Baghdad and has served as general secretary of the National Dialogue Conference and director of the Office of the Presidency and the work accepted by an advisor to a number of international projects in Yemen in the fields of administration and the quality of education and the labor market and international development and social diversity.
    He also chaired the new prime minister in Yemen, along with the United Nations Steering Committee and the Peacebuilding Fund also despatched Yemeni President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi as his special envoy to the Security Council in New York and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) more than Mrh.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:12 pm