Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Parliament "ends" its legislative term with "pending" calls to hold emergency sessions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Parliament "ends" its legislative term with "pending" calls to hold emergency sessions Empty The Iraqi Parliament "ends" its legislative term with "pending" calls to hold emergency sessions

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Nov 2023, 6:58 am

The Iraqi Parliament "ends" its legislative term with "pending" calls to hold emergency sessions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-06 02:52
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Parliamentary Strategic Planning Committee revealed, on Monday, the end of the legislative term of the House of Representatives, while there are many requests to hold sessions regarding resolving many laws and decisions, indicating that the current year will not witness the holding of any parliamentary session.

This comes after a number of members of the House of Representatives called for emergency sessions to discuss the situation in Gaza on the one hand and to discuss closing the American embassy on the other hand.

The Deputy Chairman of the Committee, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, told Shafaq News Agency, “The oversight role of the House of Representatives continues and has not stopped, and there is a presence of members of the House of Representatives in the parliamentary committees to follow up on the departments and ministries according to the work of the committees.”

He stated that "the current legislative term of the House of Representatives will officially end on the 9th of this month, and the data indicate that it is not possible to hold any session due to the preoccupation of many members of the House in preparing for the governorate council elections," stressing that "the current year will not witness the holding of any parliamentary session and will resume holding." Sessions in the new legislative term at the beginning of next year.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:36 pm