Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Determine 3 points to end dependence on the dollar in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Determine 3 points to end dependence on the dollar in Iraq Empty Determine 3 points to end dependence on the dollar in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Nov 2023, 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Determine 3 points to end dependence on the dollar in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 14:16

Information / Baghdad...
     Representative Hussein Habib, on Tuesday, identified three basic points to end reliance on banking transactions in dollars within Iraqi markets.

Habib said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “There are many solutions to end the file of the rise in the dollar exchange rate in the country’s parallel markets, which has a direct impact on prices, especially with the presence of speculators, whales, and influential networks that benefit from any crisis in reaping profits through their control of the dollar file.” ".
    He added, "There are 3 important horizons for ending the dollarization of markets in Iraq, the most prominent of which is identifying the segments entitled to deal in dollars, stressing the shift to dealing in dinars at home, and pushing the authorities to increase their participation in the file of providing basic materials, such as food, medicines, and other materials, and putting them in Iraqi dinars in the markets, in addition to... Reopening factories in order to reduce the rate of imports and thus reduce the export of dollars abroad.”
    He pointed out that "there are external factors affecting the dollar file, especially by Washington, but reducing imports and relying on national production is the most important factor in reducing demand for the dollar and relying on the national currency in all internal exchanges."
    The exchange rate of the dollar in the parallel market witnessed an increase in recent weeks and broke the barrier of 168 thousand dinars for every 100 dollars.

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:45 pm