Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"SOMO": Chinese companies are the most numerous to buy Iraqi oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"SOMO": Chinese companies are the most numerous to buy Iraqi oil Empty "SOMO": Chinese companies are the most numerous to buy Iraqi oil

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2023, 4:52 am

"SOMO": Chinese companies are the most numerous to buy Iraqi oil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "SOMO" announced on Tuesday that Chinese oil companies were the largest purchasers of Iraqi oil during the month of October.
    SOMO stated in statistics published on its official website that “Chinese companies were the largest in number among other international companies in purchasing Iraqi oil, with 9 companies out of 38 companies purchasing oil during the month of October.”
    She added that "Indian companies came second with 7 companies, then South Korean companies came third with 4 companies, American companies came fourth with 3 companies, and Greek, Turkish and Italian companies came with two companies each, while the rest were distributed among Emirati, Malaysian and... (Dutch - British), Spanish, Egyptian, French, Jordanian, Kuwaiti and Turkish, with one company for each.”
    SOMO stated that, in its sale of Iraqi oil, it “depends on the main criteria for contracting with large, medium, independent, and vertically integrated governmental international oil companies,” noting that “the most prominent international companies that bought Iraqi oil are India’s Andalan Oil Company, Korea’s Kukaz, America’s Exxon Mobil, and Eni.” Italian and British Dutch Shell.

Views 29
    Added 11/28/2023 - 11:05 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:51 am