Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani congratulates the Saudi Crown Prince on his country’s win to host Expo 2030

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani congratulates the Saudi Crown Prince on his country’s win to host Expo 2030 Empty Al-Sudani congratulates the Saudi Crown Prince on his country’s win to host Expo 2030

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2023, 4:10 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani congratulates the Saudi Crown Prince on his country’s win to host Expo 2030[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2023-11-29
    Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani sent, today, Wednesday, a telegram of congratulations to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, after his country won the bid to host the “International Expo 2030.”[/size]
    [size=45]According to a statement issued by his office, Al-Sudani expressed his warmest congratulations to Bin Salman and the government and people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. On the occasion of its victory in hosting “International Expo 2030,” he expressed his wishes for the Kingdom’s success in holding this international exhibition and working to address common international challenges.[/size]
    [size=45]Yesterday, Tuesday, Saudi Arabia won the bid to host the “International Expo 2030” exhibition in Riyadh, after it significantly outperformed Rome in Italy and Busan in Korea during the first round of voting that took place at the Palais des Congrès in the city of Issy-les-Moulineaux, near the French capital, Paris.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 23 Sep 2024, 8:23 am