Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former MP: The US ambassador’s tweet violates the blood and sovereignty of Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former MP: The US ambassador’s tweet violates the blood and sovereignty of Iraqis Empty Former MP: The US ambassador’s tweet violates the blood and sovereignty of Iraqis

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Former MP: The US ambassador’s tweet violates the blood and sovereignty of Iraqis[/size]
    • Today 13:48

Information / Baghdad...
     On Tuesday, former MP Ayoub Al-Rubaie described US Ambassador Alina Romanowski’s tweet about justifying the bombing of the Popular Mobilization Forces as a transgression against the blood of Iraqis.
    Al-Rubaie said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The blood of Iraqis is a red line, and the justification for targeting the Popular Mobilization Forces by the American ambassador in Baghdad represents another violation of national sovereignty,” pointing out that “the presence of the American military has become a source that threatens the stability of the country.”
    He added, "The Hashd is an official security system and targeting it means a blatant transgression and reflects an aggressive agenda behind which Washington stands, calling on all political forces to take a unified position that contributes to ending the American military presence once and for all in the country."
    He pointed out that "the American interventions in Iraq have crossed all lines and the time has come for a national stance focused on reconciling the country, stressing that targeting the Hashd threatens to have major repercussions."
    US aircraft recently bombed the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces in Jurf al-Nasr and Kirkuk, resulting in martyrs and wounded. Ended on 25 February.

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:23 am