Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor announces the registration of complaints against candidates who exploited citizens to gain the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor announces the registration of complaints against candidates who exploited citizens to gain the Empty Labor announces the registration of complaints against candidates who exploited citizens to gain the

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2023, 4:05 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Labor announces the registration of complaints against candidates who exploited citizens to gain their votes[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Tuesday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced that it had registered complaints against candidates who exploited citizens to gain their votes and referred their violations to the Independent High Electoral Commission.[/size]
    [size=45]The Director General of the Social Protection Department at the Ministry of Labor, Abdul Rahman Al-Mansouri, said, “The department received more than one complaint against candidates who intended to exploit simple citizens by luring them to their offices and tricking them into issuing them Qi cards.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The department took legal measures by referring their violations to the competent authorities, most notably the legal department at the Independent High Electoral Commission, to take appropriate and legal measures against those who exploit citizens in the election issue.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mansouri addressed the citizens applying for social protection by saying, “Their role in inclusion will come without exposing themselves to blackmail and exploitation by the interviewers and candidates,” stressing that “the doors of the Ministry of Labor departments are open, and one must go to them, review them, and take real and accurate information from the competent authorities.” “Away from exploitation and blackmail in exchange for votes.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:31 am