Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce Minister: Baghdad Expo will have with interest circles of economic and political

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce Minister: Baghdad Expo will have with interest circles of economic and political Empty Commerce Minister: Baghdad Expo will have with interest circles of economic and political

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Oct 2014, 12:56 pm

Commerce Minister: Baghdad Expo will have with interest circles of economic and political

10/13/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Minister of Trade Mlas Alexanzan that Baghdad Expo will receive much attention from economic and political circles.
    A statement issued by the ministry teach / JD / copy of it: that the Minister of Trade Mlas Alexanzan lose with a number of leaders of the ministry last preparations for the establishment of forty-first session of the Baghdad International Fair, which will launch its activities on the twentieth of this month and lasts for ten days and under the slogan Festival exhibition Baghdad for ages and international trade and investment in economically prosperous Iraq 
    The statement quoted Alexanzan saying: This session will receive much attention from the economic and political because they contain from posts official and an international and well known international companies to showcase their products and goods in Baghdad, stressing that the session will be a distinct level of organization and the rehabilitation of infrastructure, and in proportion to the size of the posts the big European countries and neighboring countries and with the participation of several ministers and ambassadors.
    The minister stressed on the show the best of this session and complete picture of the shortcomings in all areas that will provide services for the participants, whether Omoatunain. / Finished / 22 / 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].c...ils.php?ID=5195

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 1:25 pm