Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: We will approve approximately 5 clean energy projects during the current year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: We will approve approximately 5 clean energy projects during the current year Empty Deputy: We will approve approximately 5 clean energy projects during the current year

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2023, 5:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: We will approve approximately 5 clean energy projects during the current year[/size]
    • Today 12:40

Information / Baghdad..
     Member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Baqir Al-Saadi, confirmed the government’s intention to launch five clean energy projects next year.
    Al-Saadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Iraq is aware of the importance of diversifying energy sources to produce electricity and end its crisis, especially with the summer of each year, which increases the suffering of the people in most governorates.”
    He added, "The government realizes the importance of clean energy, including solar energy, as it supports the environmental issue and has the potential to fill part of the need during peak times, especially since the atmosphere in Iraq is conducive to its production."
    He pointed out that "about 5 projects will be launched in 2024 in several governorates to produce electricity from solar panels according to advanced systems that take into account the experiences of countries in order to give a stronger impetus to the projects," stressing that "there are efforts to develop a program that contributes to reducing the costs of importing panels and supporting their purchase from... Before citizens, especially since it has proven its worth in many Arab countries.”
    He pointed out that "adopting energy alternatives is important in order to reduce the effects of pressure on the national system, not to residential neighborhoods and alleys, but to government departments, institutions and ministries." Ended 25 February.

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 5:59 pm