Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sulaiman: daash unable to enter Baghdad and Maliki is happening

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sulaiman: daash unable to enter Baghdad and Maliki is happening Empty Sulaiman: daash unable to enter Baghdad and Maliki is happening

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Oct 2014, 7:11 am

Sulaiman: daash unable to enter Baghdad and Maliki is happening

Tuesday, 14 October 2014 11: 57

P r

Twilight News said Sunni tribal leader in Anbar to Hatem Al Suleiman Tuesday that the Organization of the Islamic State "daash" unable to invade Baghdad like other regions.

Daash was lashed wide areas in Northern and Western Iraq last June when he led a large-scale attack raised fears of domestic and international wide.

The militants focused on recent attacks on the Al-Anbar province and seized a military headquarters and new towns amid warnings of possible jump the gray Center of Anbar.

Sulaiman said at a press conference dedicated "twilight news" Organization seized the largest daash seven towns in Anbar despite airstrikes by international coalition led by the United States.

And more than two months after the start of us strikes against terrorists in the extension regulation increasing daash on the Iraqi scene and specifically toward Baghdad and Western Iraq.

The official said the tribal militants are able to invade the capital amid growing speculation recently about possible attacks on Baghdad.

The former Prime Minister and current Deputy President Nouri al-Maliki in Iraq bears when his army fled before the hardcore in June and left billions of dollars of weapons.

Sulaiman demanded Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi to "open an investigation on the handover of Anbar, however, daash and gets to keep."

"The Iraqi troops withdrew from the camp hit and turned to camp albaghdad and they are trapped and bad", for their help and their siege.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:42 pm