Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Czech Ambassador to Shafaq News: We are working to help Iraq produce gasoline and gas and stop i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Czech Ambassador to Shafaq News: We are working to help Iraq produce gasoline and gas and stop i Empty The Czech Ambassador to Shafaq News: We are working to help Iraq produce gasoline and gas and stop i

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2024, 7:26 am

The Czech Ambassador to Shafaq News: We are working to help Iraq produce gasoline and gas and stop importing them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-01-18 05:24
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Czech Ambassador to Iraq, Peter Štjepanek, confirmed on Thursday that his country, represented by Czech companies specialized in the field of oil operating in Iraq, is seeking to help Baghdad with self-reliance in producing oil derivatives of gasoline and gas, and stopping their import.
    Ambassador Peter Štepanek said, in a statement to Shafaq News Agency, that "Czech companies are working to develop the oil sector in Iraq and modernize the Iraqi refineries, which were mainly built by Czech companies in the past," indicating that "the Czech companies working to develop refineries are completing and developing the work." Which I started previously by establishing refineries in cooperation and coordination with the Iraqi Ministry of Oil.”
    He added, "Czech companies will contribute and help Iraq through coordination with the Ministry of Oil to be self-reliant on Iraqi oil, especially in oil derivatives such as gasoline and gas, and that Iraq should not be an importer of energy and fuel from other countries, and that it should rely on itself in the production of oil derivatives."
    Štepanek continued, "There is no official agreement at the ministerial level between the Iraqi government and the Czech government, but the agreement is between Czech companies and Iraqi companies represented by the South Refineries Company."
    He stated, "There is a modern Czech company that carries out oil extraction operations in a positive and advanced manner. It can participate in extracting Iraqi oil during the coming period."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 9:23 am