Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Finance: Great interest in ensuring the rights of political prisoners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Finance: Great interest in ensuring the rights of political prisoners Empty Minister of Finance: Great interest in ensuring the rights of political prisoners

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2024, 7:21 am

Minister of Finance: Great interest in ensuring the rights of political prisoners

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ministry of Finance. "Internet"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Wednesday, Finance Minister Taif Sami Mohamed stressed the great interest in ensuring the rights of political prisoners.
    A statement by the Ministry of Finance, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, stated that “Minister of Finance, Taif Sami Muhammad, received the President of the Political Prisoners Foundation, Hussein Al-Sultani, where during the meeting they discussed strengthening the frameworks of cooperation and coordination between the Ministry and the Foundation, and following up on financial issues related to the reality of its work, to... In addition to discussing the financial obstacles of the institution and agreeing to solve them in accordance with what was stated in the general federal budget law.
    The Minister of Finance confirmed during the meeting that “the Ministry pays great attention to ensuring the rights of political prisoners in line with the Prime Minister’s directives in this regard, and it seeks to overcome the obstacles facing the institution’s work.”
    For his part, the President of the Foundation expressed his thanks and appreciation to “the Minister of Finance and her keenness to support the Foundation’s efforts for the services it provides to this sacrificial segment.”

Views 25
    Added 01/31/2024 - 3:27 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 2:58 pm