Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

6 months turned into 14.. Parliament wants to see Sudanese’s evaluation of his ministers after the i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

6 months turned into 14.. Parliament wants to see Sudanese’s evaluation of his ministers after the i Empty 6 months turned into 14.. Parliament wants to see Sudanese’s evaluation of his ministers after the i

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2024, 2:14 pm

6 months turned into 14.. Parliament wants to see Sudanese’s evaluation of his ministers after the idea of ​​replacement “faded” - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Arif Al-Hamami, revealed today, Monday (February 26, 2024), that the Iraqi Parliament is awaiting Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani’s evaluation of the members of his ministerial cabinet.
    Al-Hamami told "Baghdad Today", "The House of Representatives is still awaiting the arrival of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani's assessment of the members of his ministerial cabinet. It has not reached us and it is necessary to review it, especially after more than a year has passed since the current government has been in existence."
    He stated that "Al-Sudani has an evaluation of all his ministers and he will certainly have observations on the work of some ministers. We also believe that he intends to make a ministerial reshuffle during the next stage, but there is no specific date for this reshuffle, but he is determined to take this step in order to evaluate the work of his government and its success in implementation of its programme.
    In June of last year, 2023, Al-Sudani was supposed to replace some ministers, 6 months after they assumed their duties, as the deadline date was calculated from the date of approval of the government program in mid-December 2022 and not from the date of assuming their duties in October 2022.
    Subsequently, a justification for the delay in the replacement emerged, which is that the ministers did not have a budget to carry out their duties, as the budget was approved in June 2023, which means that the 6-month deadline was supposed to have ended at the beginning of the new year.
    But the head of the Center for Political Thinking, Ihsan Al-Shammari, confirmed earlier in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani “abandoned” the idea of ​​a ministerial change, stressing that the political forces aborted this project.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 2:47 am