Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications organized a workshop for the application of e-governance in the institutions of the o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications organized a workshop for the application of e-governance in the institutions of the o Empty Communications organized a workshop for the application of e-governance in the institutions of the o

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Oct 2014, 7:22 am

Communications organized a workshop for the application of e-governance in the institutions of the oil 

10/22/2014 0:00 

Baghdad morning 
    organized Ministry of Communications and a workshop on the application of Systems e-governance in institutions, companies and the Ministry of Oil through the adoption of global programs supported. 
    between Associate Director of the General Company for Services International Network for Information in the ministry Mohammad Faleh Hassan on the sidelines of the workshop, which was attended by the "morning" and a number of general managers in the ministries of communications and oil, the Ministry of Communications has implemented a number of applications for governance Electronic Oil Ministry, explaining that the applications running on the protection of websites that fall under the official website of the oil from the breakout I had and which cost the government thousands of dollars, as well as the danger of security. 
    He stated that the applications included programs electronic archiving and business transactions and other programs implemented recently, pointing out that the applications had previously carried out by the company to the ministries of transport, electricity, indicating that the system (Atlas) private email management sites is one of the modern systems that the company has introduced to all institutions and government departments , especially since there is a tendency of ministries to implement this system within its departments in the future. 
    revealed good for the establishment of a number of training courses for the staff of the ministries that enter these programs into effect on their positions through a series of courses for the envoys ministries out of the country, while articulating Send (4260 ) employees to the ministries of transport, electricity, and it is hoped to send the staff of the Ministry of Oil to participate in the same courses in the most prestigious international institutes. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:05 pm