Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers organized a workshop on the management system of eva

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers organized a workshop on the management system of eva Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers organized a workshop on the management system of eva

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Aug 2014, 12:32 pm

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers organized a workshop on the management system of evaluation of institutional performance

26/08/2014 11:19 

Systems training and development department at the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and a workshop on management system performance evaluation institution during which shed light on the total quality management and institutional development in the Secretariat presented by Sebastian Marcus expert in the field of total quality management. 
    presented at the workshop constituents Foundation Daanmikih high performance with quote components management system performance evaluation institution year in addition to the institutional performance and individual performance and the relationship between them and the importance of the process of internal audit and follow the regulations and international standards to improve the performance of the institution, a process check and ensure that there is consensus and the lack of violations and ensure the effectiveness of the mechanisms and procedures and internal control processes which have been developed according to laws and regulations The standard controls. 
    were also alert to the need for an internal system that identifies the tasks for each department, and the existence of sections and units operate accurate, clear and non-overlapping with the organizational structure built on Kan tasks and responsibilities, duties and job description.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:51 pm