Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government intention to introduce services to 14 new areas in this governorate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government intention to introduce services to 14 new areas in this governorate Empty A government intention to introduce services to 14 new areas in this governorate

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:02 pm

A government intention to introduce services to 14 new areas in this governorate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Advisor to the Prime Minister and technical assistant to the service effort team, Diaa al-Din Nazim, confirmed the team’s intention to provide infrastructure services to 14 areas in Muthanna Governorate.[/rtl]
    The media of the Service Effort Team stated in a statement received by “Al-Iqtisad News” that “the Prime Minister’s Advisor and Technical Assistant to the Service Effort Team, Diaa Al-Din Nazim, conducted a night tour to see the progress of the projects submitted to the Al-Sayyagh area in Al-Muthanna,” noting that “the area contains approximately 1,000 residential units.” The equivalent of 10,000 people, and the water project was 100% completed, and now work is underway on the wastewater project.”
    Nazim said, according to the statement, “An agreement was reached with the governorate to cover the main street linking Samawah Governorate to Baghdad,” stressing, “We are following up on projects within Al-Muthanna Governorate within the directives of the Prime Minister, as the 2022 projects have been completed 100%, and now we are inspecting the plan for 2023.” 
    He pointed out, "There are approximately 14 areas to which we will provide infrastructure services, such as water, sewage, electricity, and clothing."

Views 34
    Added 04/01/2024 - 8:46 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:51 am