Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq alter passports to the electronic system in response to the Civil Aviation Organization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq alter passports to the electronic system in response to the Civil Aviation Organization Empty Iraq alter passports to the electronic system in response to the Civil Aviation Organization

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jun 2014, 4:46 am

Iraq alter passports to the electronic system in response to the Civil Aviation Organization

Fallujah News / Baghdad ... The director general sexual Iraqi Maj. Gen. improve Yasiri, about to start the process of changing the passport of Iraqi mechanical system to the electronic system in response to the request of the International Organization of Civil Aviation. 
    was organized International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO - ICAO) identified the end of next year as the date once and for all the world to end the practice of passport mechanic who easily falsified. 
    Yasiri said, that 'the International Organization of Civil Aviation informed the states, which operates permissible mechanical, and including Iraq, the need to finish the work with this type of passports end of next year, and the adoption of ePassports, which holds slice electronic (chip) '. 
    Yasiri, that 'this segment recorded the information of the passport holder, according to a database associated with the countries that are working in this type of passports through the portals, and this process challenge of crossing the forged passports as it is difficult to falsify ePassport' . 
    Yasiri pointed out that 'the formation of a delegation from the General Directorate of Nationality to discuss with the companies concerned to issue this type of passport', pointing out that 'the authorities will respond to the request Civil Aviation Organization termination is permissible mechanical end of next year.'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 9:57 am