Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist reveals the main factors that influenced the implementation of the Maronites

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist reveals the main factors that influenced the implementation of the Maronites Empty Economist reveals the main factors that influenced the implementation of the Maronites

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2024, 5:10 am

Economist reveals the main factors that influenced the implementation of the Maronites
    • Time: 06/28/2024 16:34:22

• Read: 1,833 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} Former Director of the Financial Supervision Bureau, Salah Nouri, revealed today, Friday, the basic factors that influenced the implementation of the budget approval.
    Nouri told Al-Furat News Agency: “The basic factors affecting the proper implementation of the Maronites are: 
    _Approving the budget early, at least in the third month of the fiscal year. 
    _Accuracy of financial allocations according to government program priorities 
    -The speed of cash funding for public spending units. This is what concerns the duties of the Ministries of Finance and Planning, the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives.
    As for the executive departments, Salah added, “Transparency, integrity and quality in the use and spending of funds according to the approved financial allocations.” 
    He explained that "the efficiency of the executive human resources in the public spending units, based on the basics of implementing the aforementioned general budget, will greatly affect the achievement this year in terms of the delay in approving the budget and the delay in financing, in addition to the weakness of efficiency, transparency, integrity and quality, especially in investment projects."
    From.. Raghad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 8:53 am