Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the framework: 100 Turkish attacks without any statement of condemnation from the Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the framework: 100 Turkish attacks without any statement of condemnation from the Iraqi  Empty A leader in the framework: 100 Turkish attacks without any statement of condemnation from the Iraqi

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jul 2024, 6:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A leader in the framework: 100 Turkish attacks without any statement of condemnation from the Iraqi Foreign Ministry[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-07-11
    The leader of the Coordination Framework, Jabbar Awda, confirmed, on Thursday, that nearly 100 Turkish attacks were recorded in northern Iraq without any statement of condemnation from the Foreign Ministry.[/size]
    [size=45]Awda said in an interview with the agency, "The Foreign Ministry is Iraq's window to the world, and through it, international support can be gathered for Baghdad's positions in confronting the Turkish attacks on areas and towns in Dohuk, which have reached 100 attacks in a week."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The Foreign Ministry did not issue any statement about the Turkish invasion of large areas in Dohuk, which resulted in the displacement of hundreds of families, the evacuation of dozens of villages, and fires that devoured nearly 20,000 acres of land and forests. He wondered how the world knows what is happening in the north of the country while its official platform remains silent."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "what is happening in Dohuk has serious consequences and the invasion is an occupation of the lands through the presence of more than 50 military barracks, including 5 large bases that include thousands of soldiers."[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the Turkish forces are launching a large-scale incursion operation from several axes in villages and towns around Dohuk, northern Iraq. End 25 F[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 31 Jul 2024, 3:08 am