Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tickets for the Iraq-Morocco match sold out 24 hours before kick-off

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tickets for the Iraq-Morocco match sold out 24 hours before kick-off Empty Tickets for the Iraq-Morocco match sold out 24 hours before kick-off

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 5:15 am

Tickets for the Iraq-Morocco match sold out 24 hours before kick-off

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nice stadium in a previous match

2024-07-30 04:18
    font

Shafaq News/ Today, Tuesday, will witness strong and exciting matches at the level of the Paris 2024 Olympic Games, in addition to a decisive and fateful confrontation between the Iraqi Olympic team and the Moroccan team, which will witness an unprecedented public turnout after the tickets were sold out 24 hours before the start of the match, especially the Moroccan audience, who are present in large numbers in France. 
    Two matches will be held at 4:00 pm; the first will bring together Spain and Egypt at the Matmut Atlantic Stadium, and the second will be held between the Dominican Republic and Uzbekistan at the Parc des Princes Stadium.
    At 6:00 pm today, two matches will be held: the first will bring together Iraq and Morocco at the Nice Stadium, and the second will be Argentina facing Ukraine at the Lyon Stadium.
    Two matches will be held at 8:00 pm, the first between New Zealand and France at Vendorum Stadium, while the second between the US national team and the Ghana national team at Geoffroy Guichard Stadium.
    A match will be held at 10:00 pm between Paraguay and Mali at the Parc des Princes stadium.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:23 pm