Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq between the pincers of “Turkish incursion” and “Washington’s interests”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq between the pincers of “Turkish incursion” and “Washington’s interests” Empty Iraq between the pincers of “Turkish incursion” and “Washington’s interests”

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 4:41 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq between the pincers of “Turkish incursion” and “Washington’s interests”[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-07-29
    Report..
    Iraq is trying today to avoid regional problems and seeks to restore its sovereignty that has been violated for many years by the Turkish and American occupations. Ankara realizes that it cannot prevent Washington from implementing its plans to strike Iraq, as it is trying to help it remain on its lands in various ways.[/size]
    [size=45]There is no doubt that the United States contributed greatly to planting the most dangerous terrorist organization known to humanity, the organization that committed massacres against civilians in Iraq, and today it wants its return in order to remain in Iraq, in addition to the Turkish military operations in the north and exploiting them in the best possible way.[/size]
    [size=45]Speaking about this file, former MP Ahmed Al-Kanani accused the American side today, Monday, of standing behind the Turkish military operations in the northern provinces in order to destabilize security and prolong its existence.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kanani said in a statement, "The issue of the withdrawal of foreign forces from Iraq has taken another turn, and there is procrastination, delay, and maneuvering by the American forces in order for them to remain," indicating that "the American side is currently counting on its remaining on the terrorist organizations and the Turkish forces."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 20 Oct 2024, 6:18 am