Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political bloc: 3 points will prevent the general amnesty law from being implemented

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political bloc: 3 points will prevent the general amnesty law from being implemented Empty Political bloc: 3 points will prevent the general amnesty law from being implemented

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Political bloc: 3 points will prevent the general amnesty law from being implemented[/size]
    • Today 11:37

• 2 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
     National Gathering member Salem Hadi confirmed on Tuesday that 3 points will prevent the implementation of the general amnesty law.
    Hadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "We are closely following the developments of the positions regarding the amendments to the general amnesty law that are to be passed in the House of Representatives, and we believe that repeating the general amnesty laws will make the legal penalties lose their value, noting that replacing the definition of terrorism will include all the accused, and there is a need for a pause and consideration in its dimensions."
    He added, "Any amendments that lead to the release of those involved in the blood of innocents are rejected and will create a popular revolution of anger among tens of thousands of victims of terrorism and their families in all Iraqi cities, stressing the importance of reconsidering and distancing the file of political agreements from sensitive paths that may lead to undesirable consequences."
    He pointed out that "releasing innocent people is important, but according to clear paths that do not lead to creating loopholes that can be exploited to release those involved in shedding innocent blood."
    It is noteworthy that political forces are pushing for the approval of amendments to the general amnesty law, despite the question marks raised about it.

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:27 pm